What Annoys You?
- Why It Is Important That Learners Take Responsibility For Their Own Learning
- A Learners’ Socio-economic, Cultural and Personal Background, Work History and Educational Achievement Can Affect Their Needs, Aspirations, Decision-making Abilities and Approach to Learning
- The Importance of Communication in a Personal Tutoring Role
- Boundaries, Limitations and the Ethical and Professional Codes and Standards in a Personal Tutoring Role
- How Your Own Values, Behaviours and Attitudes can Impact on the Personal Tutoring Role