A Self-Assessment Review (SAR) is a review of what the teaching establishment, department or strand has carried out over the last year, including an evaluation against the teaching establishments own internal criteria and Ofsted requirements. When completing a SAR, it is best to “imagine that you were sitting down explaining how and what you did […]
What Annoys You?
- The Function of Self-Assessment and Self-Evaluation in the Quality Cycle
- The Quality Improvement and Quality Assurance Arrangements of Own Organisation
- Why it is Important to Work in Partnership with Employers and Other Stakeholders in Education and Training
- The Roles of Stakeholders and External Bodies in Education and Training
- Ways in which Own Professional Values Influence Own Practice in an Area of Specialism